Our client is a growing System Engineering and Solution Company, which offers services like Semiconductor Engineering R&D Services, Embedded Systems Development, Custom Application Software Development, Web and Cloud Application Development, Testing Services, Consultancy and Outsourcing services across the globe for an onsite and offshore business model. Company has presence in Sweden, Finland, Poland, Czech Republic and in India. They are now looking for a Communication Associate in Lund, Sweden to be part of their wireless team for a project, which will last for at least one year.
You have the following qualifications and the experience:
- A Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering / Communications Systems or similar education.
- At least 10 years of experience in the wireless communication industry as a researcher or as a technical leader.
- Knowledge of the 3GPP functionality, physical layer aspects and experience of innovation and IPR.
- Up-to-date knowledge about the new research trends and an extensive academic network within the EU is a plus.
- A track record of successful and positive leadership.
The following skills/personal characteristics are also required:
- A role model that can develop, empower and encourage team members.
- Communicate fluently in English, both verbally and in writing.