The job description mainly includes various stacking tasks as well as the use of machines, so your background as a CNC Machinist or furniture installer is an advantage. Jobs can start on the dispatch and stacking side and evolve into more challenging as experience is gained. The work is not monotonous line work, but the work tasks vary in many ways.
We require some degree of experience in the field or alternatively an educational background in the field. You are motivated to learn something new and commit to working for longer periods of time.
We offer you the opportunity to grow and develop within a major player in the industry and a reputable company. Team activities between the employees are supported and the company employees, for example, play football together every week.
Work is mainly day work, but part of the activity is in two shifts. Work starts on your schedule as quickly as possible!
We require from you:
- Wood industry and / or CNC training or some experience
- Motivation to learn new tasks
- European passport
We offer you:
- An opportunity to challenge yourself and develop as a professional
- Work in a reputable company
- Salary based on your skills
- New production facilities
- A stable employer
- Team support in your work
We appreciate if you have:
- Experience in CNC machining and furniture installation
- Interest in potential entrepreneurship
For more information please contact Mirkka Tolvanen, Recruitment Consultant, Target Vision Oy, +358 50 313 2120, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.targetvision.fi