Our customer who produces antennas and circuit boards is looking for a Process Engineer to join their small team of people in Pietarsaari. The company is planning a significant scale-up and needs a person for this key role to ensure the smooth delivery of antenna manufacturing lines to their customers globally and to improve the production processes in their Pietarsaari plant.
You will be joining a dynamic start-up company and the work environment where this new antenna technology is being rolled out to the market in scale. The company is expecting significant new growth opportunities in the future from using their technology for other end use areas.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Learn the process in detail and become an expert in what the company does (web handling, inkjet, lasering, etc.). Spend first months in the Pietarsaari production plant in order to achieve this goal
- Work as a Commissioning Manager / Engineer for new machine deliveries. Lead machine ramp-ups at the site in the customer premises with the support of the rest of your team
- Work as a back-up for the Production Manager when needed to ensure smooth operations at the Pietarsaari plant
- Problem solving support for the customers as an expert in case they face issues with operating machine lines provided by the company
- Participate and contribute in the development and improvement work of our client's technology for next generation machines
- Bachelor or Masters degree in engineering
- Preferably min. 2-4 years relevant work experience
- Combination of analytical approach and problem-solving skills as well as hands-on approach and genuine interest towards complex technologies
- Primary location in Pietarsaari plant (travel ok)
- Readiness to travel if needed, also outside Europe
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Independent and self-guided with strong motivation and drive
- Previous experience in web handling, inkjets or laser cutting technologies seen as a benefit