Come and work as a Cutting Machine Operator for a leading consumer packaging solutions provider!
Are you interested in working as a Cutting Machine Operator for a leading consumer packaging solutions provider that manufactures folding cartons, food packaging materials, cooking solutions and multipacks? Are you committed to sustainability and innovation? Do you want to be part of an international and dynamic company that offers high-quality and functional packaging solutions to the world's most recognized brands?
If you answered yes, we have a great job opportunity for you! We are looking for a Cutting Machine Operator for our factory in Germany. As a Cutting Machine Operator, you will be responsible for operating and maintaining cutting machines, as well as quality control of cut materials. You will work closely with other production staff and follow safety and environmental guidelines.
What do we offer you?
- Competitive salary and good benefits
- Opportunity to work in an international and dynamic company
- Comprehensive induction and training for the job
- Opportunity to develop your skills and career
- Friendly and supportive work environment
What do we expect from you?
- At least secondary education or equivalent work experience in using cutting machines
- Good computer skills and ability to learn new programs
- Accuracy, care and responsibility
- Good teamwork and communication skills
- Willingness to work in shifts 3-4 shifts
Cutting Machine Operator job description:
- Installation, cutting and changing of cutting machines
- Independent production according to customer and internal requirements, installation and performance targets
- Quality control by following instructions to ensure optimal product quality
- Detecting and eliminating faults/breakdowns
- Regular maintenance and care of machines
Why should you come to Germany and work at this factory?
- Germany is one of the economically and culturally strongest and most diverse countries in Europe, offering a high standard of living and quality services
- The location of this factory is the third largest city in Bavaria, which combines historical charm and modern lifestyle. The city is known for its rich cultural and artistic life, including the Perlach Tower, Fuggerei, Town Hall, Cathedral and Mozarthaus
- The location of this factory is located in a beautiful area near the Alps, Lake Constance and the Black Forest, which offer great opportunities for enjoying nature and outdoor activities
- This factory is one of the company's most important production facilities in Europe, producing high-quality folding cartons for the tobacco and luxury food industries
- This factory is a developing and innovative organization that invests in the well-being, competence and motivation of its employees
- This factory offers you the opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technology, learn new things and challenge yourself
- This factory offers you the opportunity to take responsibility, gain a foothold and career development in the leading organization in the packaging industry
Do you want to be part of a success story? Apply now at. Tell us why you are the right person for this job. The application deadline is 30.8.2023.
We are an employer that values diversity and equality. We welcome applications from all qualified applicants regardless of their gender, age, ethnic background, religion, sexual orientation or disability.
Be part of a success story! Apply as a Cutting Machine Operator today!